Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Geocaching, the unexpected lifestyle

One of the most unique things I have encountered on this adventure called geocaching isn't just a great cache, as much as it has been the places I have been taken to. If you take the time to look where you are, what you find is a piece of another person's world.

When I first started hunting, I found places that I never knew existed, even close to home. The shortfall is that I haven't found a way to make a living doing it....yet!

2 comments:

  1. tony,i loved it!also would like to say i love you steph and the kids,there'so many things i want to share with you but can't,i truely cant tell a soul!guess that makes me a very strong women huh,if you only knew!im not as crazy as you and my sis think!im okay now!the reason i am on here to begin with is i need you to get your sister lisa's address so that i can pay her back.i don't want to get it from mom,and i want to surprise her with a christmas card!please do this for me!thanks i love you alot and i've always thought alot of you!i look to hear from you soon!thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tony it's tina sen't you a message below,keep on readin!

    ReplyDelete