Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Talent in Creating the Perfect Geocache!

I have vested a lot of time in talking about the good geocache containers and the great cammo hides that we occasionally run into.  Today I am going to show you a few that caught my attention.  There is nothing like being able to walk away a champion in the find over some of these babies!  As you can tell some of these will have you scratching you head for a while! 

 The designers of these should be proud!  They are what the sport is about!  I have built a lab to design and create the creative cache!  No matter what I look at I am always thinking of how I can use something to make a good geocache!  I Buy Mini Altoids and can't even really stand them, because the little cans are cool!

As I do more studying I see lots of possibilities for my future creations!  I smile at the talent that goes into the containers!  WOW it takes a lot do planning, but when you are able to walk away with one of these finds you walk away happy and proud! 

With all the gloating that has been said, when you do find one of these very creative Geocache, you should put effort into the log book and on the Geocaching.com web site, thanking the owner for the hunt you had.  It does sort of bum you out to get a simple TFTC (thanks for the Cache for my muggle readers) on the log!  Take your time, there is no race to fill it out, make the person want to hide more!

We all like to feel accomplished in the things that we do, and we are Geocachers,  we enjoy the work of others!  Let's make each other feel good and give praise where it is due, after all if it was all easy it would not be near as fun now wood it? 

Remember to go geocaching often, takes lots of pictures, make good log entries, hide lots, and make memories for others!  For Heavens sakes take a muggle geocaching, a muggled mine is a terrible thing, and we can all cure Muggle Mind! 

Happy Hunting!  Next issue we will cover, Path tags, geocoins, travel bugs and ammo cans!

No comments:

Post a Comment